Friday 11 April 2014

Editing (10)

After the feedback we received, we made slight changes to our title sequence.  I rendered everything as that had not been completed properly before showing it to the class.  I also added more 'Bad Film' effects on the shots of the older ghost character.  We were not able to reshoot the footage to add the suggested close up of the two characters holding hands, with the 'Bad Film' effect added as soon as their hands touch.  However, I worked around this by zooming in and cropping the existing clip.  I also slowed the clip down slightly, adding tension to this part.  I trimmed some clips as that was another suggestion from the feedback sheets, which made the sequence slightly more fast paced, and therefore less boring.  After completing the minor adjustments, I made sure the clips were all aligned correctly so there were no gaps, and found that some of the footage was almost in time with the second uncomfortable piece of music 'Nightshade'.  I liked this outcome and continued editing the length and speed of the clips until they were in time.  One shot shows the young girl turning around after a loud click/bang in 'Nightshade', making it seem as if she had heard something.  I finally exported our finished title sequence and uploaded it to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment